In regards to a 'status update,' i was just thinking (while i was updating my status, of course) that as much as i try to avoid posting person-specific statuses, sometimes it just can't be helped. Sadly, sometimes i do have alterior motives for my updating of the status. It's not just so there is a fresh thought for my facebook friends to comment on, nor is it so people know what i'm up to.
NOPE. It's blatant in yo face, this is what's up, this is how i feel. Towards YOU.
But let's be real, they are most commonly said in the form of lyrical posts (too keep it classy). Thus, the individual to whom said status is directed is never fully aware of the status pertaining to them. 'Cause it's not like you can just tag their name at the end...right? ("Just gonna stand there and watch me burn, that's alright because i like the way it hurts" @insertnameofdouchebaghere) See? not acceptable.
AND. That is all.
YESSSS!
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty sure I post statuses like that all the time. I actually thought about doing it this morning. I think I will haha.